Friday, October 5, 2007

Virgin Coconut Oil update

Just a quick note; our advertising has been a bit tooo effective and this is what we have in stock;
1. Coconut creme concentrate - should be in at the end of the month
2. We have just two 4 litre tubs of organic virgin coco oil
3. We are out of 1L expeller pressed coco oil
4. We have a good supply of 4L expeller pressed oil
5. We have a good supply of 1L coco oil.

Cassie and I were comparing aging symptoms last night in the form of sun damage popping out as keratosis, or scaly pre-cancerous spots.

Cassie said it first; "I haven't had any new ones since I started using coco oil."

I had a think about it.. I'm 12 years older than Cassie and although my surfer and deep sea fisherman days have wreaked havoc on my skin already, I think the same has happened with me.

There is a theory that trans fats are the cause of sun spots because it lodges under the skin and 'bastes' your epidermis in the sun. I don't know if it's true but it does make sense in the light of another doctor's comment that trans fats actually act as if they are plastic inside the body.

No comments: