Friday, October 26, 2007

News for Gluten Sufferers

Since I have been advising people on acid/alkaline balance there's always been one problem that recurs. The phone rings, and a client tells me that although his/her new alkalizer is doing great things for all aspects of her health. His/her blood pressure is still high. This puzzled me for a long time until I discovered my own gluten intolerance. It was gluten, not food stress or fat that was causing the BP problem! Later, Dr Gerry Brady, alkaline water user, reported a similar finding with one of his clients.

I'm quite sure that at least one in three people are gluten intolerant, so the news of an enzyme that may allow a sufferer to eat gluten-containing food is good news indeed. Cassie received her first Wobenzyme two days ago, and after my first dose, yesterday I splurged on (and risked) two delicious cup cakes. So far, I have had no reaction, but it's a bit early; my reaction usually occurs 48 hours after consumption. However, I'll keep you posted.

The Wobenzyme website is here. Amazingly, it includes one doctor's reports of tinnitus
reduction using Wobenzyme.

No comments: