Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fiji Water... Social comment from 'Fast Company 'magazine


The movement against plastic bottled water grows apace, especially in the US and UK.

I just read a wonderful article in fast Company mag about the problems of the bottled water industry, and here's only one of many facts it gave:
(Fron the US)
"We pitch into landfills 38 Billion plastic water bottles a year- in excess of $1 Billion worth of plastic."

I don't know about you, but I can't even imagine that sort of amount. What does a pile of 38 Billion bottles look like?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read the article. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read that blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such articles. I love to read blogs like this. BTW add some pics :)

Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.