Thursday, August 30, 2007

Chinese herbal expert agrees

Paul Keogh, technical director of Fusion Health called in this morning. Paul was a naturopath and Chinese herbalist who saw the need for quality ingredient control in the Chinese hebals supplied in Australia. He spent years findng a supply so clean and replicable that all of his products are TGA approved.

Fusion Health has grown from a sideline to a mainline, and you'll see his display in almost all good health food stores.

Paul dropped in to pick up a replacement filter cartridge for his Melody Alkalizer that he's had for ages. "I just don't drink ordinary water any more." said Paul. It's just the energy of my ION LIFE water that I love!"

Fusion hasjust released thei new kidney tonic - which is a pity because I just spent hundreds of dollars gettinga lesser version from a Chinese hebalist. I brew it up every morning and night and it tasted horrible and stinks, so an encapsulated version with higher proven potency is a definite yes-yes for me. Paul says that most men over 40 have low kidney chi, just as most women have low liver chi, and Cassie can vouch for his Fusion Liver Tonic. When I get rid of my huge box of herbs I'll be right onto his kidney tonic.

It's not that there is anything wrong with me; it's just that - as Paul says - we blokes start to lose it and it can appear as many symptoms including in my case, a weakness of the lungs.

Here's Paul's website

No comments: