Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fascinatin' H2O

I'm fascinated by water. I guess my fascination was assisted by Dr Emoto's work, but it happened well before that - the first time I saw a snow crystal and was told that no two were alike. The Nikon 'Small World' Competition awakened my interest again with this wonderful pic from Yanping Wang of China.
Of course it's history now, but I managed to have Dr Emoto test water from an AlkaWay water ionizer in his Japanese laboratory a few years ago. Our ionizer is still the only water filter currently in the world that has been tested by Dr Emoto and shown to create these amazing crystalline formations.

What you ascribe to their creation is course up to you.
Dr Emoto says that the crystalline form shows that the water has been restructured and 'cleansed' of the negative energy carried by much of our town supply water.

And while you're here, here's another one from Pekka Honkankoski on the Nikon site:


No comments: