Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Diet to Die for...

It's quite a few days since I reported on my diet to die for. No, I didn't die. I've been very, very good. Three things stand out;
1. Clear Mind
2. Steady temperament
3. Low hunger pangs.

I'm guessing that this means I'm beyond the initial detox phase and beginning to reap the harvest of my saying 'NO" to sugar.

I have cheated a couple of time in small ways. Last Friday evening Cassie and I sat down at the beachfront watching the sunset with a gluten free beer each and a shared packet of crisps. Seriously naughty!

Still keeping up my anti-Altzheimers' coco oil regimen of 2 tablespoons in the morning and two at night, and still bright as a button. Judging from the number of people calling up or ordering our new organic coco oil, there are quite a few people with similar feard for the future in my audience!

Cassie (God bless her socks!) has sourced milk direct from the diary and is bringing how super-creamy bottles. She's making some excellent butter, and using a starter mould we have dubbed 'Clarence", (see pic at left) we are making a litre of Kefir every two days. I use this to mix with the coco oil and green powder in my smoothie. Kefir tastes almost the same as yoghurt but doesn't have a particular sugar that yoghurt generates during fermentation.

No comments: