Thursday, November 29, 2007

What a Story!

I received this story from Stan, our Ion Life Canadian counterpart.. it's one of those stories I love to begin my day with!

“I wish I had the time to share with you in writing what I did in words with you on the phone the other day about the exciting and the at first “unbelievable” benefits I have experience. from ionized water and especially from the Jupiter ‘Melody” water ionizer.

I have never had anything affect me in such a dramatic and positive way!! Let me tell you, this is now my life’s mission! Not because I am acting on some sort of faith that it will help me in the “future” but because it has helped me NOW! I have suffered from horrible allergies resulting from “nasal polyps” (So I was told), and had to be on steroids to reduce the inflammation and congestion.

Within about a year after that I developed “high blood pressure” as a result of the steroids, so I was told and as you can imagine I had to have one drug to fix one thing then another for a problem for that etc. etc!! Talk about great marketing if you’re a “drug manufacturer”!!

Bottom Line!! I have virtually no more allergies, and what I mean by that is I can BREATHE!! Without the medication!! (No waking up in the morning hacking and spiting phlegm). My Blood pressure is NORMAL!! I forgot to mention my diagnosis of “chronic arthritis” last year in my lower back in which I became a fan of “pain killers” (try running a business in that constant state) 99% GONE!!

My daughter who is 7 years of age never drinks water, now she will insist on “Alkalized water”, it is a must for her water bottle when going to school. (Our home has experienced less frequencies of the “bug” which is generally passed on from one student to another in schools) My wife who was placed on a manic depressant prescription a few years ago but due to no insurance we stop getting it, she is experiencing elevated moods!

I can go on with the experiences related to me and my friends who I have shared this water with but I must get back to work, because now, my life’s mission is to tell others everyday, ALL DAY!! Thank you so much!! Sincerely, Glen Lyles, Orlando Florida

1 comment:

J.B said...

Hi Ian,

Ran into your blog through google. I've been interested in the alkaline diet for a while. I was wondering if you needed less sleep after being on this diet, quite a few alkaline diet books claim that your sleep time can be reduced a few hours a night with more energy.

I was interested in your thoughts on the alkaline diet and a person who is underweight or trying to gain muscle?

Hope these can make some good blog topics for you.

Thanks,

Joel