Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Obama Or McCain: tell the Americans what you want!

Five Minutes That Could Change the World

I'm frustrated! very frustrated! I have watched all the debates so far and the one thing that sticks in my mind is that I have nothing I can do about this election, yet it is going to influence MY LIFE for the next eight years!


Why can't I do anything? Because I'm not American!

And when I hear that so many Americans simply aren't going to vote it makes me very, very sad that this country claims to be the home of democracy.

So here's what I'm going to do.

I'm going to send an email to every American in my inbox telling him or her what I think and why he or she must vote for the future - not of USA - but of the world. And it's going to take much less than 5 minutes per email!

I encourage.. no, I implore you to do the same. Spend five minutes and:

1. Write your own request based on who you'd like to see heading the free world for the next eight years.

2. Copy it and send it to your friends along with a link (http://ionlife-healthemail.blogspot.com/2008/10/obama-or-mccain-tell-americans-what-you.html) to this article so they can easily see the seed idea.

3. Ask them to send it on to their friends.

Depending on who you listen to, the result is either a walkover for Obama, or a lineball decision. So just imagine what a million 'foreigners' can achieve with this simple idea.

Conceive, Believe, Achieve... but it is nothing if we don't DO IT.

I thank you. I really do.

Ian Blair Hamilton

PS: let's give our American friends an idea of what we think in the free poll below!



















No comments: