Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mobile Phones proven to Affect the Brain

We've heard so many reports about damage to the brain by mobile phone usage now. And - of course -we've also heard an equal number of reports (usually paid for by the Telcos) refuting the claims of damage.

Now the latest New Scientist carries a report on a study that shows that mobile usage does affect two proteins in the head. The interesting point about the report is that the scientists have no idea of the role of said proteins.

It's sort of... "well, we know that it affects you but because we don't know HOW it affects you we can't say don't use them."

I still get raves from our TalkSafe users and here is a 3-page .pdf report from many of them. At under $30 it seems to me to be one of those necessities that we all have to make a decision on. I have one on my mobile, my laptop and my home hands-free.

Click for more data plus order point.

No comments: