Thursday, February 14, 2008

Distilled Water

I often have people ask me about the effect of distilled water on the body, especially since Dr Zoltan Rona published a very derogatory opinion about it. So it's good to get a readers' feedback on his own experience.

"I was drinking huge amounts of distilled water & was noticing on occasions pains on each side of my heart. Well, I think it was my heart or in very close range of my heart. Then at times, the pains were both sides at once.

After giving up the Distilled Water & going onto bottled water, the pains went away quicker than you could say, I feel better now.

I never went the the doctors to have it checked out, yes stupid me, but as I said, no more pain at all.

Now I'm drinking about 5-7 litres of Alkaline Water a day & I couldn't think of anything better to drink - other than the occasional fresh fruit juice!

Perth Alkaline Man"

Some years ago I had a lady come to see me from England. A professional dancer, her doctor had told her that her bones were like a seventy year old, and that she should stop drinking distilled water immediately. It just amkes sense; the water surrounding our cells is saline, alkaline and mineralised. Why would we supplement it with distilled water?
~ian

No comments: