Thursday, February 26, 2009

I need your help


I'm working on the label for our new product - a combination of magnesium, potassium, calcium and sodium salts you can use as a condiment or to alkalize drinks. We're stuck for a line to convey its use to people seeing the product for the first time, so I'm asking for your input.
If you have a good idea, please reply below but also give me a contact point and if I use your (8-word max) explanation, and you're an Aussie, you will be the first to receive one of our new 'Alkaline Booster' - free! - with your winning line on the label.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the alkaline booster label, how about:
"Sweeten your drink the healthy way."

hellsbells said...

'Taste of Life' -that would get my attention

Lucy Watson said...

How about:
"Harness the power of alkaline minerals anywhere"