Sunday, February 1, 2009

Free Alkaline Defence Course. yes, really, FREE!

Every time I look at the little map on the right of my blog, I'm amazed at how many people are reading my ramblings.

Well, I don't just ramble. When I get the chance I actually sit down and organise my thoughts into a communicable form, and the last time I did this was... ah.. let me see...

Just kidding. What I'm trying to say is that I want to thank you for being here and giving you a link to my FREE Alkaline Defence Course that many thousands of people have already read and enjoyed. It's a distillation of eight years study of acid/alkaline balance and it is arranged in twelve easy to digest lessons sent to you at weekly intervals. It covers the philosophy, the physiology, the effeects and the availbale strategies for combating this (so far) unrecognised health plague.


If you'd like to receive it, be my guest! Click here

No comments: