Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Wonderful Story about an Autistic kid

I can't add to this article; we all hope that an ailment - any ailment - will turn around and give us the relief we so dearly desire. in the case of this story, a beautiful breakthrough occurred; yet I can't help but wonder at the pain we cause ourselves daily through our unacceptance of where we find ourselves right here, right now.

See the article here

BTW, Leslie of Mindd Foundation hosts an excellent forum for Autism parents. She tells me that there's a great deal of discussion on the forums these days about alkalizing. When I attended her wonderful annual conference, I was amazed that virtually every guest expert talked about the need to alkalize. Given that there are so many theiories about heavy metals and autism, it's pretty obvious that anyone with heavy metals has acidification as a result!

No comments: