Friday, July 6, 2007

Organic Comes Through at last!

There's been so much debate about the value of organic food over the last decade that the value of organics over chemically sustained food has never truly been proven. Now a report in New Scientist described a definitive study that proved beyond doubt that organic tomatoes have higher antioxidant count than chem-tomatoes.

I'm glad. Every Thursday morning at the Byron Farmers' market, there is a stall with lovely ladies with low cut dresses bending over bright red tomatoes, capsicums and deep purple aubergines. The tomatoes are so red it's difficult for me to move on to Fran and pete's little stall where I pay more for Tiny Toms that just ain't so red.

But now I know the Truth and 'I'm A Believer" oh yes I am!
And hey, you've seen one cleavage, you've seen 'em all.

No comments: