Thursday, July 19, 2007

Live Blood Analytics: MY blood!


We had a visit from Heather King, Live Blood Microscopist this week. She lugged her 'scope' in the door with her and set it up in the office here. When I had my blood tested I was over the moon. Strong white blood cells, very little acid crystals and yeast; one of the best Heather has seen. It's one thing to get a quantitative test from a laboratory. It's quite another to see really alive blood - your blood - moving on a slide, alive and vital. (note: the pic here is NOT my blood. See how it is clumped together and has crystals?) Heather is booked up until November and no wonder! She trained with Dr. Robert O. Young, and until Phil Burton began, was the only one of this competency level in Australia.

Heather came across live blood analysis during her fight with breast cancer. She ordered Dr. Young's book "Sick and Tired" and said '
As I turned the pages, lights just kept coming on in my brain. This was me he was talking about!' From there, she investigated further and finally took the plunge by enrolling in Dr Young's Microscopy course.

I regard Dr Young's live blood analysis work as the most amazing window on past and present health and I learned a great deal from our time with Heather. I also see this as a great career opportunity and welcome inquiries about the course, which -naturally - is based on our shared philosophy that disease is caused by acidity.

To actually see acid crystals in the blood... now that's so much more than all the studies you'll ever read!

Heather is in Launceston but makes occasional forays to the big country. Her phone number is 03 63318228
. Tell her I told you about her and perhaps she can schedule you in. Of course Phil Burton in Victoria is also trained by Dr Young and his phone number is 0438 879 852

1 comment:

Dr. David King said...

Hi Ian

Heather's clinic number is missing. FYI and anyone else wishing to consult with her and have a life changing experience you can reach our clinic on 03 6331 8228.

Dr. David King