Friday, March 9, 2007

A Big Week for Alkaline Water

I've seen some wonderful reports coming in this week from new users this week.. and even more uses for acid water!

Weight Loss

"I purchased the Jupiter Alkalizer almost three months ago and the results have blown me away. In the last six weeks I have shed 8kg of body fat and apart from some niggles due to sporting injuries, have never felt better in my life.

M. Walker, VIC 6.3.07

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Ear and Throat

"A serious throat and ear ache problem began forming so I gargled the acid water every 30 minutes during the day - amazingly the pain cleared up that evening!"

M.Walker, VIC 6.3.07

Overweight- Low Energy

"I feel lighter, brighter, have more energy - I find the water really easy to drink and my weight is dropping off. I'm taking some vitamins and minerals but I feel the crux of my improvement is the alkaline water."

J. Host NSW 5.3.07

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Occult Oedema, Joint flexibility, Dress size

Occult oedema vanished, regained joint flexibility. Pain increased at first, now almost gone. Energy increasing gradually. Dropped one dress size. Easy to swallow, I am drinking 4 times as much as before. Chronic conditions improving slowly.

Acid water great for hair, cleaning my soy milk maker, repairing damage from harsh soaps at work to hands. Very, very happy. Increase one (pH) level each week

J. Y. Vic 5.3.07

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Colds, Flu and that 'Run Down' feeling.

I'm 23 and used to get sick every 3 months or so (colds flu and run down). Since drinking alkaline water over the last 12 months I haven't been sick at all!

Naomi E. QLD 5.3.07

Wow! That's what makes my job a joy!

No comments: