Friday, January 15, 2010

Just Plain Wrong

I am used to people quoting me without permission all over the web. In fact it probably assists our business if they ever link back to me. I saw myself referred to as " a world leader in alkaline philosophy" recently.

Such is cyberspace, where truths and lies blend in the omnipresent digital cloud.

But when people misquote me AND pretend to be an
independent provider of consumer information... well.

There's a site in Australia called www.waterfiltercomparisons.com.au, and to the newcomer it appears to offer helpful information to buyers of water ionizers and water filters. So
far so good. But then when I read it, there seems to be 'facts' about our water ionizer that just aren't correct - and another brand seems a little bit better. If the correct facts were shown plus all the extra operational advantages of the Alkaway Melody, there'd be no contest, but it appears that the website operator has chosen to distort and omit where this particular opposition model doesn't make the cut.

Well, well, well! A
lthough the site owner (as far as I could see) claimed no affiliation with the other water ionizer, when I emailed the webmaster with corrections, guess who the answer came from? The Australian seller of the ionizer that just happened to look better than The Alkaway Melody. Vitality4Life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I think the brief should prepare more info then it has.