Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Some People really have some B_____s.

This week I had an article emailed to me from a dealer for a competition water alkalizer. It was from the distributor, and the email was advertising their alkalizer. Only one problem: the article was mine!
Just now I happened upon the website of Kangen Water, a marketing company MLM selling a Japanese water ionizer. It had a button titled "Terrific Water Story" so I couldn't help but click. There was the story of dave perkins, my old friend who overcame cancer with the support of alkaline water (and everything else). Being on the Kangen company home site one would assume that dave used a 'Kangen' water alkalizer. Not so. Dave used an EmcoTech Jupiter water alkalizer the basic Technos model, actually. But hey, what's a few facts got to do with a sale?

No comments: