Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Acidic Oceans?

"Dear Ian,
I have been onto your website for a while now and saving up madly so we can purchase one of the alkalizers...as you probably are aware we are still fighting a desalination plant down here in Wonthaggi and Dalyston and Kilcunda.......I remember an article about ocean acidosis occurring around the world at the desalination sites and I just cannot remember whose site I was on. I am emailing to see if you know anything about acidosis in the oceans...I am not an internet explorer yet not up to scratch when it comes to finding what I want.If you have that article could you please do me a favour and put it on your HealtheMail...

Thank you in anticipation Rita"

Rita,
acidosis is happening worldwide. It’s pretty obvious.. keep on adding acidic wastes to any living body, be it sea or plant or human and the result will be dead areas just like the massive one south of New Orleans right now. Regarding desal plants, I have no such data. It doesn’t really make sense as the waste water from RO plants would be more alkaline than input.

Hope this helps, Ian

No comments: