Monday, March 31, 2008

Robyn loses her biological age

Robyn Backhouse is one of our ION LIFE distributors, hailing from Western Australia. She's been drinking alkaline water for quite some time so when I read her wonderful blog and saw her experience, I just had to share it:

Robyn says:

I now have;
Better concentration
Need less sleep
My energy levels keep increasing
I no longer have cold sores
I have had no colds or influenza (in the past would get the flu each year and would be in bed for up to 3 weeks)
I’ve had no allergies
My liver spots faded

I believe that my overall health continues to improve on a week to week basis as I continue to remove toxins from the body at a cellular level and my body becomes more alkaline. Eleven months after I commenced drinking ionized alkaline water I had my biological age recalculated. I now had a biological age of 29 years – nearly half my actual age!
Phwoah! Good for you, Robyn! Here's a link to her site.

No comments: