Monday, March 17, 2008

Feel So Good!

Had a call from Merrilyn this morning. A lovely lady who has been through hell with rheumatoid arthritis, Merrilyn has been a client of ION LIFE for years now in her quest to regain her health.

Here's what Merrilyn had to say:

"For a long time I suffered with severe Rheumatoid Arthritis. Being very acidic I started drinking Ionized Alkaline Water and at the same time began pulling toxins from my body with Detox Foot Patches. It took 2 years before I became aware of changes happening and then quite rapidly my Arthritis hugely improved. Now I feel energized and free - Oh! what a feeling!

Merrilyn McQuillan QLD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was so pleased to read of Merrilyn's victory which came with her perseverance. I believe that people with chronic illness need to keep on doing the right things for their bodies for many months to experience the healing that is possible - it is a way of life not a quick fix approach. Praise God!
Wishing you all continued health.