Friday, May 21, 2010

Yet another Scientific report on alkaline ionized water.. but.. er... Cooked Mouse, anyone?

They keep coming. But this one, done awhile ago, and I hope, hope, hope never repeated, is one we could probably do without. Especially when I read this:

"The survival time and swimming time were 51% and 22.7% more respectively in experimental group than in control group."

So here's the study:

I have to admit... When I read it, it did remind me of a young chap who is a concreter. In the middle of our steamy Byron Bay summer I had a chat to him as he filled his AlkaWay 15l bottle from our auto dispenser. 

"Yes, mate," he said. "I used to fade out after a couple of hours on the job. I'd guzzle mineral water and all that happened was I'd go fuzzy. With this water, I just keep powering, and my mind is sharp as a tack!"

No comments: