Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Nice...

Leon, our customer support manager, received this email yesterday:

"Hi Leon,
 
Just started reading your e-mail when I reached your paragraph about the lovely old lady and her comments on the use of the alkaline Booster Sports. Instantly this brought a smile to my face as this person that you were talking about is my mother. She happened to be buying the products for my sister as we both live in Brisbane. Just thought I would share with you, not only has it helped with my mother's reflux, it has also increased her energy levels and her health in general. We are all fans of this product. I was talking to my mother just after she had bought the five tubs and she told me she had meet a lovely man by the name of Leon and how very helpful you were.  You certainly made an impression on her.
 
Regards
 
Therese P_____
"

Learn about Alkaline Booster here

No comments: