Friday, November 14, 2008

New Acid/Alkaline Food Chart


It's done! It's printed! And it looks great!

My new Acid-Alkaline Food Chart has been printed in a size designed to fit on your fridge door, making healthy menu planning a breeze. I've spent months on it, using as my source Dr Susan E. Brown's great 'Acid Alkaline Food Guide' Book, and adapting as much as possible to Aussie food. So because you are my special readers, I'm sending it out up to the end of the month freight free. anywhere in Australia. And if you buy three (one for you, one for those you love the most) there's an even better deal. Check it out here.

1 comment:

JJ said...

Hi Ian,

I purchased this food chart off you recently, its great so far!

I noticed online there is a lot of differing food charts, some say certain foods are alkaline wereas some contradict and say they are acidic, yours seems to be a good balance and i noticed you researched it yourself which was the main reason i bought it!

I just had a question with two items, you say that Artificial Sweeteners are low acid, but from everything i have read they are the most acidic thing and poison! ?

Also you placed Cayenne Pepper as low alkaline, from everything i have read Cayenne pepper is very high alkaline, as used in the Lemonade diet,

I am not saying you are wrong i am just interested :)

Also, great blog, i am now reading it daily, there is so much great stuff in there, keep up the good work !

Jacob