Wednesday, July 30, 2008

An Asthmatic's Life Change

We are hearing more and more about the long term effects of drinking alkaline water, so it was great to receive this story from David Jenkins this week. Please note that this is David's story and does not mean that you will have the same effect by drinking alkaline water. Always consult a health professional when contemplating changes to your health regimen etc etc etc.

"I was born with asthma and suffered with it all through my teenage years. When I was 24 I moved to Austria and started drinking natural spring water. Within a few months my asthma had disappeared. I had tried many drugs and inhalers in the past and nothing had cured my condition, so this was great! After 6 years in Austria I moved back to Sydney, and began drinking tap water again. Within a few weeks my asthma was back, and I was back on an inhaler again. My partner and I tried many things to remedy this, including purchasing an air purifier - nothing worked. I then bought a water filter/alkalizer from ION LIFE, and within 3 or 4 weeks my asthma was gone again. I experimented with drinking water from other sources and my wheezing always came back. I have now had the unit for years and my asthma has not returned. "

My own story had a new turn last night. Our son Neil is 28 and I guess you could say has his own ideas about health. He has a water ionizer but we suspect he likes Coke better. Living in a shared house with his mates, we also suspect that he doesn't eat well. Of course, he loves to come over for a good feed and some quality time, but this week he's been seriously sick with the 'flu. We persuaded him to come and stay with us and it was just so obvious that he was in his most infectious stage, yet once again neither of us contracted his flu.

That's eight years now with no colds or flu! Eight years since we began alkaline water.


(Of course, it could be coincidence....)

And as I write, Pippa, our sales support supremo here at ION LIFE, drinking alkaline water for the last six months, also tells me she hasn't had a cold or flu, whereas her partner who doesn't like alkaline water 'cos it makes him thirsty' has one cold after another.

Frankly, if you work for yourself, a week off can be disastrous financially. Good reason for a long glass of cool gold, I think!

No comments: