Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Belated Happy Christmas to all of my readers!


It's Christmas Eve and I'm
still sitting on the dratted computer.. but... this is a task I have great joy in performing.

It's time to personally thank you, my reader, as you read this Blog. It's been inspiring to watch the realtime widget (on your right) fill with red dots. Some days it looks like USA's been taken over by Reds. On other days it's Europe's turn to shine. But every time I look there are more, and more, and more readers.

So at this auspicious time my wish to my readers is that you all have a happy, relatively prosperous, and most of all, a new year interspersed with regular and profound moments of peace.

We are confronted with amazing challenges this coming year and the lessons we have all imbibed in the form of empathy, compassion and strength will be (at last) more important than fiscal skills, acquisition or aggression to your neighbour on the freeway at 8:45am on a weekday. This is our big, big year to get it right once and for all!

Let's face it. We are a competitive species. So now we can compete to
give rather than take, us one thing the Wall St debacle has shown us is that Gordon Gecko had it dead wrong. It just took all those years to prove he was wrong.

Happy Christmas.

No comments: