Tuesday, January 8, 2008

'Untold Truth About The Cause of Disease' Second Edition

We received a very large delivery today of the new edition of my book The Untold Truth About The Cause of Disease.

In this edition I've doubled the content and have included far more about alkalizing alternatives, plus a detailed explanation of the role of hydrogen, the building block of life, in pH balancing.

Without blowing my own trumpet too much, I have to say that books I've read on pH balancing don't have the amount of hands-on detail that this does. It includes all the ways of alkalizing that I've come across in the last eight years with my own experience of each one. I've also written it so that someone who doesn't even know about the subject can quickly become involved and informed about the fundamental importance of this absorbing health regimen.

For this month they are selling at $5 plus postage. If you are 'in the biz' and talk to many people about this subject, it might be a good idea to grab a few of these.

No comments: