Sunday, January 27, 2008

How Long Do You Wait For Proof?


"We age because our cells lose the desire to regenerate and repair themselves. This ultimately results in cell death and decline of the organ functions - for the brain resulting in memory decay and deterioration in general intellectual performance.

"But what if there was a technology that told the cells to repair themselves and that technology was something as simple as a specific wavelength of light?"

~Dr Gordon Dougal

I'm constantly asked by people for proof that ION LIFE water works. Double blind studies, authoritative (what ever that means to the asker!) recommendations... I've been asked for them all. And all the while people drink the water without the need for these exhaustive studies, and others refuse to do so because of inadequate studies, I continue to get letters like this one from Mike Logie:

"I wanted to let you know my experience using the Jupiter Melody and alkalizing my body. Prior to getting my Jupiter I had suffered from creeping and debilitating arthritis in both knees. My right knee I could barely bend. Walking had become difficult and running impossible without my knees swelling up. For a man under 50 this was not an exciting prospect.

I had heard about alkaline water from my internet research and decided to give it a go. I purchased the Jupiter about 18 months ago and have not looked back. I drink between 5-6 large glasses a day. I also drastically cut my sugar intake down at the same time as starting drinking alkaline water. Now both my knees function PERFECTLY with no pain. I can walk, run and jump with no adverse reactions.

Needless to say I am a strong advocate of alkalising.

Thank you to Ion Life for this great product."



Michael didn't wait for double blind studies, doctor or naturopath appoval - or anything else.



Now we hear of a possible CURE for Alzheimers which consists simply of shining InfraRed light on the skull for ten minutes a day. Studies at the University of Durham, UK give this amazing news. (more here) So my question is... (as one who more than occasionally forgets words he should easily recall) how much data, how many facts, reports, and studies do you need before you go out, buy a cheap and easily available InfraRed lamp, and just go for it? What possible 'story' could you have not to do something like this?


Which of course brings me back to the original point; when most 'scientific studies' are warped by the terms of reference laid down by the Big Pharma finaciers of the study, how do we as individuals decide when to take back our own power and assume the role of self-healer? It's no longer correct to say that we don't have the ability to learn; this screen you are reading from now holds all the potential knowledge on this planet and self-learning is absolutely available.


It's my own belief that we are all collectively cowed into some form of subjugation by the authority figures we are told to believe under all circumstances. With hospitals now becoming one of the most dangerous places to be in, with death through mis-diagnosis rampant, isn't it beholden upon ourselves to educate ourselves? Or... is it just easier to blame the system?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Firstly, on the Alkaline Water subject. When I first started drinking the water, I started feeling so much better beginning on level 1, not the purified level as instructed & who would want to? In the next three weeks up to level 4, my body was getting rid of so much mucous & their was some headaches with tiredness in there too. I cannot believe just from drinking this alkaline water, what it has done for my body over the past year & a bit & what the continual affect it will have on my body throughout the rest of my life. I did drop a few unwanted kilos in the first month solely from drinking this water.
The hydration levels of this water is superb as I exercise like others out there & sweat. This water puts back what the body needs asap to function correctly & restore correct temperature.

I try my best to advise & inform my family & friends of the massive health benefits of the Alphion Water Machine which produces both alkaline & acidic water, but they turn a blind eye & say "Whoa", thats so expensive & it's just a water filter. Can these people be anymore further than the truth?

My blood is so much clearer, a nice flow of light red oxygenated blood after I have somehow cut myself, which seals the cut & heals quickly & i'm just amazed by this. I also take Cellfood which helps alot, but we are talking about the water.

Time to donate some healthy blood to people who need more blood to survive.

On the Alzheimers topic, if the test study that Infrared Light for only 10 minutes a day can be a cure, i'm getting one. Your mind is an important part of life & must be around for so long.

Thankyou All