Monday, December 3, 2007

I LOVE my Readers!

Here's an example of why I love doing this Blog. It's a comment from Alexander.

I was glad that you put the link, I went to Wobensym site and copied everything, to read later, and then from there to the suppliers of Wobenzyme. Because I have tinnitus since I was a kid, around 11 or 12 years old. I remember when I want to year 8 high school and feeling uncomfortable from that year, which I now understand came from the damned tinnitus, I mean, it's so embarrassing asking someone to repeat themselves and because I'm deaf and also because of the hidden Tinnitus blaring away, so I had a hard time.

Everyone thought I was slow. Really pisses me off. No one ever believed that I had tinnitus. I damaged the cilia from listening to too much KISS Unmasked tape. I love the band, but I don't love them for stuffing up my hearing.

(It was Midnight Oil for me, Alex!.. Ian)

Classical music just makes it worse. So only silence, and after years of trial and error, complete rest and good sleep helps to dampens the tinnitus. But after an hour after waking, the tinnitus just grows and grows, fueled by accidental sounds. Like a vicious cycle of hell.

Now I am glad of the link to Wobenzym. I'm very happy, I put it on the list. I just bought Vita-Mix Super TNC from Total Nutrition Centre, Australian version of US's VIta-Mix, where they agreed to hold their offer for four weeks so I can save up. This week or next week they'll send it over, and I'm gonna buy a lot of greens to make green smoothies, finally. With Alkaline water, the green revolution that I wanted is starting to happens. Next to get is the OraMD (just one bottle) and after that, the Wobenzyme 800 tablets, just in case I might needs some. After that, the shower Atopia, maybe the hose, and some filters. Yeah, I'll have to save for the Alphion filter as well. After that, Val Archer's stuff; the Excalibur Dehydrator, Sprouter kits and parts, and the hydroponic vegies. Oh well, lots of saving and patience ahead, good discipline. I achieved Alphion, now Vita-Mix, I can achieve everything else. I didn't really need the stoopid "get-rich-quick" scheme on the 'net to get the stuff I needed. Just saving up to 90 percent a fortnight is all I need to do, as fast as I can. No worries. I am looking forward to what Wobenzyme will do for my tinnitus, kick it out of my head for good. It will be fantastic to hear and not have the sound repeat itself like a echo following me around like a fart in a spacesuit! Eh. No worries,


Happy Alkalarian Christmas,

Alexander

Ian: Alex, my Tinnitus hasn't improved yet, but I am enjoying some Gluten laden treats.

No comments: