Friday, February 11, 2011

Dan Ross, our surfing ambassador

Dan contemplates the surf accompanied by his Fill2Pure BPA free AlkaWay filter bottle

I spoke about Dan Ross a few posts ago when discussing one of Dan's proteges. Dan came to visit last week with Stu, his manager. He's a very interesting man with amazingly single focused dedication to his craft.

He spends more time in the ocean than most ocean mammals and as a result has a true appreciation of water and its importance in personal and environmental health.

Pioneering the transition from Pro Surfer into the Modern Surfing Professional Athlete, incorporating an exclusively organic diet, along with a Physical, Emotional, Mental and Spiritual approach, Dan has developed a self awareness that ito me, shines light a light from his face and etes..

Excellence in and Out
As one of the first to specifically train for competitive surfing with CHEK Training (Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology), which he’s also a qualified trainer, Breath Enhancement Training, Chi Kung and much more, understanding and experiencing optimal health where the equation is: excellent in = excellent out, Dan is seriuous about only putting the very best in his body.

So.. I'm very, very, very happy to have Dan on board.

“ALKAWAY is the perfect partnership for my demanding optimum health requirement. It’s a daily detox for my system, helps me recover from injury and lactic acid loading a lot faster, which is such an advantage recovering for the next heat or final  and because I’m always feeling so much healthier, I make much better decisions and as a surfer that’s absolutely critical for survival in competition and in big waves...  I see that looking after my health, is also looking after my immediate environment and the Planet.” 

Stu, Dan's friend and manager is a online SurfMeister. Check his blog here

No comments: