Sunday, September 27, 2009

Diabetes healed naturally

Many of you who have followed this blog for soem time will remember how inspired I became about the amazing Video "Simply Raw; Healing Diabetes in 30 Days. I was so impressed by it that we rented the local theatre and screened it for locals. Today I received this wonderful email:

"Ian,
I discovered your email address this morning via 'The Mov
ement To Reverse Diabetes Naturally' website. A few days ago I ordered a copy of Gabriel Cousen's book, 'There is a cure for diabetes', after reading excerpts from it on the internet.
It's very exciting and encouraging to find out about someone in Australia who is so involved with this whole movement. I admire what you've done by screening the movie,'Simply Raw' and organising the retreat.
I was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes 6 months ago at 52 years of age.Needless to say, it was a huge shock. Since my late teens I had been vegetarian and for over 20 years I've predominately eaten organic foods. Over the last few days, since
learning about Gabriel Cousen's work, I have made the decision to change to a vegan diet and mainly raw foods.
Also, about a week and a half ago, after forgetting to take insulin with me to work I didn't inject any insulin before lunch that day. When I was back home in the afternoon my blood glucose levels were normal and so I decided not to inject insulin before dinner. I have still not injected any insulin for over a week and
a half. I've made sure that I constantly check my blood glucose levels (at least 10 times a day) and so I feel I am being responsible.
I need to find a GP who is also involved with wholistic healing and ideally who actively follows or is at least sympathetic to Gabriel Cousen's principles. If you know of any doctors you could recommend I would really appreciate any information you could give me.
I liv
e in Melbourne, in the Dandenong Ranges.

Thankyou,
Julie Doncevic

PS - I cried when I read about the 10 year old boy who went to the screening of the movie."

Ian: Can anyone in Melbourne help?
Here's a link to the DVD of the Movie


No comments: