Thursday, September 4, 2008

Leila on Candida and Alkaline Water


I received this report from Leila this morning. I'm sure it would be of interest to the many, many people suffering what is sometimes called the 'New Age Disease'.

"I suffered badly with Candida for years and Iridology tests showed deterioration of the liver which also affected my kidneys. Four months ago I purchased a Jupiter Water Alkalizing and began drinking the water. Recent Iridology tests have shown a marked improvement, the scarring is healing and I'm feeling much better - result!"

Leila Gorring QLD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to know a bit more about this. What diet is producing these results? What ph water. How often are you drinking the water? Have you been doing it everyday? Taking probiotics or antifungals as well? Have you been able to add more foods into your diet. How do you know its working...by the way you feel? How do you feel? Whats different?

Thanks,
noodlydoo

Alkababy said...

I would suggest you contact Liela!

Anonymous said...

I also have recently purchased a Jupiter alkaline water machine to treat candida. What level ph water are you drinking? Did you have any reactions when you began the water?
Thanks