Friday, January 7, 2011

One woman's Journey and her lessons

We applaud anyone who has 'done' cancer, and one of our Alkaliser customers Kathy Austin has written a book on Cancer. I'm in the process of reading it and it is really quite good. She's obviously a good researcher!

BOOK REVIEW:

One in Three, Real Hope for Cancer, by Kathleen Austin

In Kathleen’s own words:

"I am tired of seeing friends die, too young, from cancer.

I am tired of the years of trauma suffered by the families of cancer patients.

I am tired of seeing good people cut down in their prime, when they have so much more to offer this needy world.

I am heart-broken watching children die, or lose a parent because our best minds have nothing more to offer. "


Too many deaths and six years of questions and hunting for answers, led to this book. It makes Kathleen's findings available for everyone to read. She believes that we ALL need a much better understanding of the cancer situation; preferably before it strikes us, or strikes someone we love.

The book includes the observations and reflections of many concerned doctors and health professionals whose ideas about cancer are not widely known.


Quotes from some who have read it:

"A good read", "A really refreshing look at cancer", "Fabulous", "A good overview", " I can read bits and pieces that interest me, but I will read it front to back as well", "I want three more, for my friends", "A great gift", "Unique", "I've learned a lot more".



Here's Kathleen's website:

www.realhopeforcancer.com

No comments: