Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Christmas message

I've been searching for a 'sign' (if you want to think of it that way) as Christmas came closer. A message, some indication of where I go from here. It happens every Christmas for me.. and many others I know.

With the lack of measurable success at Copenhagen I was
feeling quite despondent and wondering about the whole effort I try to make to create a better world. Then I saw that Jamie Oliver had won this year's TED.COM prize. I went to investigate, and found this video. I have to share that tears came to my eyes as I watched the video. At last, a sign, a message, a way forward that can affect every day and everyone. And when you've watched the video you may like to learn more about this excellent initiative here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Voice of The People, By The People, For The People ... This clip is a 'sign' needed by millions upon millions ... And Compassion MUST start with one's own heart, FOR one's own heart ... something I have always 'known' but perhaps in my 47th year, am finally starting to 'get' :)
Namaste, Doreen