Monday, June 18, 2007

...and a word from our amazing clients!

Hello to you Ian this fine winter day, I wrote to you last week, telling you of my bath in alkaline water, thanks for the reply putting me straight, yes I was doing it right, but told it not too good, I hope you had a laugh, you have probably forgotten with your many friends on the programme, you are doing a good job educating us, with our acid alkaline balancing,

I am now juicing our celery, so juicy home grown, purple king beans, so crisp, parsley ,white turnips ,bulb & tops for skin & hair, beetroot & tops, for blood purifer, also just having raw foods, lettuce ,roma tomatoes, low acid,variety,thats all available for now.

We are doing fine in the garden, we lost our barley crop to juice as it rained, never mind we were blessed with 4 inches of rain, thank you God, it certainly helped everything grew so well, its was magic, everything is so green now.

Lets pray for more rain ,we all could do with it. i will read your email now thanks Ian, your doing a good job.

Ian: Ah!! Lovely!

No comments: